Saturday, June 20, 2009

Food adventure in Oregon

A lot of my friends and family know that I like to eat (you can see from my size).....This blog was created on Mar 9th 2007....

Food, food, food....



Food, food, food.... something to look for when you are out of your home. You want to try every single restaurants, cafes, food courts and others that are available in the new place. Well, too bad you can't try everything at once because either you don't have the capacity or the money to try them all.

Anyway, ever since I am here.... my goal is to try out different restaurants and cafes and others places every week :) alone or with friends....Anyway, Hillsboro, Beaverton and Portland offered plenty varieties of food you can try. There is Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Malaysians (yeah, you can find Malaysian food in Portland but no Nasi Kandar :( ), Italian, Korean, Mexican, Mediterranean, French and many many more.

You can find little shops and you will be surprised wit the choices they offered. I particularly like to try different restaurant everytime I eat out so I can try all the restaurants here. I hope I don't add more pounds as I try out the food here.

I have started to collect a list of restaurants that I have tried (following a Best Known Methods (BKMs) from a friend). I will try to recommend food that you can try (if I remembered what myself and friends ordered) and I hope you will like it as well. The places in my list are the places nearby Hillsboro and Portland and you can go and try it out if you are out here. If you want to try Chinese Food in Seattle, I have a good recommendation.

This list will be added as I explore more food here :).
Please send me an email if you want the list. Its seems that I can't copy and paste on this blog as some of the information went missing.


Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment