Sunday, June 21, 2009

One of few dinners in Portland Town

As mentioned in my earlier posts, I like Portland town because there are few restaurants that I like. Two of them are Andina and Melting Pot....

Dinner in Portland Town

I went to a couple of restaurants to enjoy a good dinner with friends.... I want to try out different dining environment and enjoy the delicious food they have to offer. Of course I will continue to explore new restaurants so I can share with other people.

I would recommend Andina a Peruvian restaurant located at Glisan Street. Fancy restaurant with a tasteful decoration. I missed Ceviche after trying it at a dinner hosted by my previous manager who is a Costa Rican. (His Dad make a great Sangria :)).My friend and I started off with a huge plate of seafood called Fruitos Del Mar (it is huge because it is all covered with Ice). Then each of us ordered the main course and ended with a dessert called Plato De Crema Quemada. It was very good dinner and it costs a lot too :) We enjoyed the dinner and I am recommending other people to go. Here are a couple of pictures I took using my phone camera (so quality not that good). You can also visit their website: http://www.andinarestaurant.com/




A few weeks later, I went to a fondue place called Melting Pot. The only fondue that I had before was only at Haagan Daas and it is only chocolate as the base with Ice Cream and Cookies. So, I was pretty excited when they mentioned about this place. Anyway, my friends and I started with Cheese Fondue, then followed by salad and an Entrée (we had Lobster Indulgence) :).







No comments:

Post a Comment