Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shopping shopping shopping....

One of the things I like to do in US besides traveling is shopping shopping shopping.... This is one of shopping spree I had at the beginning. I had many more shopping sprees after this :) :) :)

Shopping Spree - 7th April 2007


After Redwood, I ventured to Lincoln City for the purpose of visiting a factory outlet to buy Coach bags J. We started our drive at about 7.30am (I put a lot of buffer because we arrived at about 9.30am - 30 mins before the shops open ;p). Anyway, the drive is pretty cool (Karen drove and I just sit and enjoy the view during the roadtrip). We passed thru several wineries before coming into a town called McMinnville. The town is pretty nice because of the old buildings and narrow roads. Kind of remind me of Penang Road but a much more organized and cleaner place. There are several cafes and small shops around the area. I will go back there soon....

After that, the road leading to Lincoln City is full of scenary like hills, huge agriculture land and so called "Victorian" houses. Anyway, I did not snap any photos because I don't have a SLR camera yet.... some day....

Since we reach the factory outlets 30 mins earlier (due to my forecasting skills), we continue driving to find a restaurant called Mo's because it is said to serve the best Clam Chowder in Northwest of Oregon. We found the restaurant and we drove back to the factory outlet. On the way back, we stopped at a shop called Christmas Cottage. The shop is a very cute shop and it has ornaments for Christmas trees and Christms decorations all year long. Imagine buying Christmas decorations in Apr J. I got something for my god dog Max's new place.

After that, we proceed to the factory outlet. Of course, our first stop is Coach. I was browsing thru the bags and deciding which one to get. I never done this before and you should see my face when I was browsing thru the bags. Anyway, this is what I bought...


Gotcha!!!... Less than half of these are mine. I bought a Coach wallet, a Coach handbag, a Coach swingpack, a Coach coin purse and a Coach wrislet. I was happy with my purchases and I was smilling when I was paying for the items (Yes, I have gone crazy). My GnS gone L..... Anyway, I could not stop smilling after that (Shopping is therapeutic :) ). We were in outlet for the next 1 hour as we want to get other stuffs. I continue my shopping spree and bought a white dress (for my friends' wedding ceremony in a Church) and two pairs of shoes. I am in the mood of shopping :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment