Saturday, June 20, 2009

Passed driving test on 12th Mar 2007

I wrote this blog to celebrate me passing driving test on 12th of Mar 2007...

I passed my driving test :)

Today, I passed my driving test. Now I can drive in Oregon legally and I have an Oregon ID. Also, I don't have to bring my passport and my Malaysian driver's license around :).

The driving test is pretty easy to take. It is very very easy to pass the exam compare to Malaysia. I am not required to do reverse parking, parallel parking, 3 point turn and driving up a slope after stopping. I remembered I had bad experience with the driving test in Malaysia.

The driving test in Oregon only test you on one important thing - to ensure that you have a good observation while driving and have a safe driving behaviour. I just drove the car a couple of miles and I have passed with flying colors. I got 95% out of 100% which is pretty good.

Anyway, I just need to maintain the good observation and safe driving behaviour while I am here. To all my friends, happy driving..... safely :).

No comments:

Post a Comment